Drinking water filter replacement cartridge. Fits most standard 10″ filter housings. Filters down to 5 microns to improve taste and appearance of mains water with very good chlorine reduction. (Colour may vary with different suppliers).
– Chlorine, Taste and Odour removal
– Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – NSF
– Performance tested and verified by Independent laboratory testing
– Certified by ISO 9001
– 2.5” Width and 10” Length£18.00
6 in 1 Quarter Turn Multi Tap – Suitable for Water Softener Drinking Water Taps and Filter Systems. An ideal replacement for a broken or worn tap.
This unique tap brings 6 combinations in one box:
3 different handles and 2 different spouts means that just one product will provide a choice of 6 styles – see gallery picture.
This tap kit comes with:
– Quarter turn ceramic disc operation as well as the popular pushfit stem for easy connection.
– Push fit connections to suit most existing flexible pipes, 3/8″ and 1/4″ tube.
– Spacers and washers to fit a variety of installations.£39.99
Our most popular drinking water filter replacement cartridge. Fits most standard 10″ filter housings. Filters down to 5 microns to improve taste and appearance of mains water with very good chlorine reduction. (Colour may vary with different suppliers).£18.00
Pro Softener Mate – Softener Resin Cleaner 113g (4oz)
Mains water contains natural impurities that can reduce the efficiency of your softener.
Softener Mate is specially formulated for water softeners to remove limited iron, manganese, silt, metal particles, organic compounds and bio-film build up from inside the resin cylinder of your softener, using a unique blend of environmentally-friendly chemicals.
This is an USA product and the usage instructions written for larger Water Softeners than the average UK domestic Softener. We recommend you dilute one packet in one litre of warm water, then pour into your salt tank when the salt level is low and start a manual regeneration.
For larger/commercial Water Softeners, use one packet/diluted in one litre of warm water for every 18kgs of salt capacity (upto 3 packets), and pour directly into the brine well.
For Block Salt / Twin Tank Softeners, you may need to pour the diluted solution into both Salt tanks and carry out two manual regenerations. Consult your Water Softener manufacturer/supplier before use if in doubt.£7.50
Replacement Water Softener Inlet/Outlet hose. Hi-Flow 12mm diameter hose is suitable for use with Combi boilers and other mains fed systems.
- 1000mm hose length.
- 3/4″ BSP Female Elbow and 3/4″ BSP Female Straight connections.
- Suitable for all Water Softeners.
- Maximum pressure – 10 Bar at 20°C and 6 Bar at 65°C.
- Food Grade Reinforced PVC hose.
- WRAS Approved.